Re: TR6 Hotwire to get home

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Hotwire to get home
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:52:41 -0500
i had a very similar problem, but i was able to jump between the positive
battery terminal and the starter solenoid.  this worked a number of times as
i made my way home over 1000 miles, not turning the car off as i refueled,
but turning it off when it overheated because i had a hose leak, etc.  many
exciting adventures but i did make it home.

then, feeling foolish, i realized i could just push the two halves back
together, and they have worked ever since.