Voltage Stabilizer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Voltage Stabilizer
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 05:39:10 -0700 (PDT)
One of my club members has had problems with several voltage stabilizers which
has resulted in a lot of unnecessary concern about overheating.  After several
checks with his new laser temp gauge we have concluded that his voltage
regulator has gone bad again.  Is there a logical reason why these continue to
fail?  It seems like someone offered a solid state voltage regulator for sale.
Does anyone know where he can find one?  TIA.

Mike Lunsford