Re: Triumphest 2005 News Update

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: Triumphest 2005 News Update
From: <glccrc@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:55:05 -0000
Robert, well said. We all go with our own expectations, and hopefully all
will have a great time. I somehow survived having Mr Good blow my doors off
at the drags during TRF's Party; c'mon, it was great to meet such a nice guy
and I had NO expectations of beating him on my first-ever racing experience
(except fun TSD's in my 240z back in late70's). Having a real "christmas
tree" on a real strip parallels the difference between AF jugs and SCCA
xcross. Greatly increased my enjoyment to run the real thing.

I could never play golf at all with this attitude :) but I do it for fun- and
to see if I can break 100 on the front 9!

George Church
70 TR6 "newbie"