Gauge to dash o-rings

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gauge to dash o-rings
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:32:54 -0400
At least one of the big three sells large round cross section O-rings
for the gauge to dash interface that will fit the speedo and tach. As
well as the round cross section they are a little thicker than the
originals.

TRF lists them as

SLP170
T26 GASKET,TACH & SPEEDO MTG
$1.95

There is also an eBay seller, Glenn Kellis who trades under the name of
oddiron and occasionally sells complete sets (speedo, tach and the four
small gauges) for around $12.00 + $1 postage and these are square cross
section and closer to the original size I think.

He has some on eBay as we speak, item number 8002877803

Stan