Rechroming

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rechroming
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:12:56 -0400
When I put the TR6 away for the winter this year I'm considering taking
the bumpers and luggage rack off and having them rechromed.  Problem is,
I can't seem to find anyplace local that can do the work for me.  I live
in the northern burbs of Chicago so, I have to think there's someone in
the area that will do the work but I can't seem to find one.

Anybody know of an outfit in the Chicago area that will do a good job
for me?

Failing that, is there someplace I should ship the parts to in order to
have the work done?

Been planning to do this for years and never got around to it.  Now that
I'm seriously considering it, I find it very surprising that its so hard
to find someone who will do the work for me :-)

Phil Beckman

73 TR6

Libertyville, IL