RE: DOOR crash pads

To: "JOHN JOHNSON" <john70350@msn.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DOOR crash pads
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:00:07 -0700
        John:

        I am unimpressed with the 3M spray adhesive. It isn't very
sticky, and it seems to let go after some time has elapsed so I have
stopped using it. Too many compromises to make it sprayable, IMHO.
        Use the 3M super weather-strip adhesive. I use the "yellow"
version, and it works great. It does tend to dissolve paint, however, so
don't get any on your paintwork.

        Vance