TR250 doors

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 doors
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:13:28 -0500
Howdy all!

Well, my TR-250 is safely ensonsed in a friend's garage for the winter,
and I'm making a plan of things to do before spring.  The driver's door
window rattles something fierece, so I've been thinking of replacing the
felt (or at least that's what friends have suggested).  I would love a
walk-through from anyone who has done this.  I've never had the door
panels off before, so I have no idea what's involved!  Thanks in
advance!

Bill S.
TR250 CD8464L

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.