Re: Rear Camber Update

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Camber Update
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:24:00 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I may have found my own answer.  Comments are welcome.

The link below is a Triumph service bulletin from January, 1975.    The
bulletin recommends the following:

"The correct rear wheel camber on the TR6 in the laden condition,
(approximately 150 lbs. in both front seats) is 1 degree negative plus or minus
1/2 degree. Ocasionally however, this will increase dependent upon the loading
of the vehicle, and should not be considered incorrect under these conditions."

http://www.triumphsonly.com/pages/technical/75-f-1.htm

Greg Perry