RE: Volvo J type conversion

To: "John North" <jnorth@novagate.com>,
Subject: RE: Volvo J type conversion
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 08:49:30 -0800
        John:

        If the roadster factory has the gears in stock, then this
solution is very reasonable.
Replacing the Volvo gears with the TR6 gears will definitely give you
the correct readings.
My complaint is that the TRF so frequently lists parts that they do not
have, nor can they obtain
them. As I recall the Moss prices for the parts were exorbitant, hence
my workaround with
the spitfire pinion gear.

        Vance