TR6 tops from AABestco

To: "Joe Merone" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>,
Subject: TR6 tops from AABestco
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:18:48 -0800
        Folks:

        My experience with them a couple of years ago was not good. The
top came with incorrect reflective striping, and the snaps were
mislocated and I ended up moving them. I suspect it was patterned from a
TR250 top, but cannot prove this.
        In addition, the zippered rear window failed repeatedly (zipper
would separate) and I finally replaced it with a top from TRF, which had
the correct stripes and a better zipper.
        I can say that the price was good (ignoring the problems I had)
and the materials were decent. Delivery was very timely as well.

        Vance