TR6 Hardtop Seal

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Hardtop Seal
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:40:06 -0500
Hi all,

As some of you may remember from previous questions, I am in the process of
of restoring and then eventually installing a factory hardtop on my TR6.

I have all the parts but one, the seal for the rear window.  It is on
backorder from TRF (has been for probably 6 months).  The only other place I
could think of to get it is from Rimmer Brothers.  I emailed them and they
do not sell the seal.

Does anyone have any other guesses as where to look?  Are there "generic"
seals I could find at a glass shop that might work?

Thanks,

Steven Altomare
1974.5 TR6