Re: TR6 Hardtop Seal

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Hardtop Seal
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:33:11 -0500
Vance,

Apparently it is rocket science.  I called a shop or two today and they each
told me that it might be possible to find a seal that would work, but they'd
have to find an employee willing to put in the time to do that...which
probably isn't going to happen.  The said it would be easier if I had a
section of seal to look at, but I don't.

Right now I might have found a source from a place in England.  I'm waiting
for an email back but I think I may have found a source that can deliver
ASAP unlike TRF or Moss Europe.  If it turns out this is true, I'll let the
list know as I'm sure some people might be interested.

Steven