Re: TR6 Hardtop Seal

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Hardtop Seal
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:45:09 -0500
Moss Europe does not have the seal.  The PN and a price is listed, but I
emailed them and asked specifically if they carry the seal, and a Mr. Peter
McGlashan notified me they have none in stock.  It is probably the same
situation as TRF.

Good Luck finding them!  I'll let the list know if I find anything.

Steven