Forwarded: How many bolts hold the body to the frame on a TR6?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: How many bolts hold the body to the frame on a TR6?
From: lists@autox.team.net
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 00:58:55 -0700
And once again, this person doesn't realise that to send mail to
6pack@autox.team.net you send mail to 6pack@autox.team.net.

If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: "Feickert" <Feickert@charter.net>
     Subject: How many bolts hold the body to the frame on a TR6?
     Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:20:59 -0500

Hi.

The adventure continues. I am in the process of taking the body off the
frame of my TR6. My questions is: who can tell me how many bolts hold
the body to the frame and where is each one located. As I see it there
are 11 places on each side (incl. the 4 bolt and 3 bolt attachments on
either side).

Also how do you get the bumpers off.  I have a '75 so I have the
overriders. (1) I was able to get the front overriders off and now would
like advise on getting the actual front bumper off. Is the only bolt
holding  it on the one that faces outward (that is what the repair
manual states) or do you need to undo the hidden bolt also. (2) On the
rear: other than the 2 bolts holding up the sides, are the only other
bolts holding up the rear bumper the 2 that are accessible sideways thru
the frame?

Carl Feickert
'75 TR6=20
Smyrna, Ga. (atlanta)