RE: Wind deflectors

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wind deflectors
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:50:34 -0500
I do like the double hoop design. It seems to be popular in the Audi
independent hoop style and I think the BMW's have a sort of linked hoop
more like a stretched M with a mesh screen between the two arches.

I'd bid on the Audi but what would I do with it after I remove the
rollover hoops and screen  ?  :-)

Stan