WHEELS?

To: "Triumph List \(E-mail 2\)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: WHEELS?
From: "McMaster, John" <JOHN.MCMASTER@act.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:44:17 +1100
Guys,

With all the recent talk about Panasports, I thought I'd update my photos with
a couple of shots of the Compomotive ML's that I've fitted.  They're 15 x 6
and look a treat - especially with the modified 240Z brake drums!  Have a look
at http://www.triumphowners.com/248  I'll try and update a few more details
about the car later.

John Mc
'71 TR6 PI
'76 Dolomite 1850
'76 Dolomite Sprint (project...)
"Fast is First"

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with
any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.