From white to black

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: From white to black
From: MCMEGANUTT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:33:44 EST
Scott,
If you like it go for it. We have a beautiful black TR6 with plenty of chrome
accents including a chrome roll bar that comes to the Connecticut show,
beautiful car with alot of wow. In fact I sold my stock 72 TR6 CC80843U so I
could
build one like I wanted. Now, don't get me wrong I really liked my stock car
and had it for 8 years, then as I went from show to show and looked at others
with their owners personal touches, some subtle some not, I decided to build me
one with my personal touches. Including going from the original white to
black has actually be considered but I haven't decided yet, maybe TRG, or BRG
or
Carmine Red or Black Cherry Red or Sapphire Blue or that soft Nissan Altima
Green or a subtle Saab blue or a PC'ed Gunmetal Gray
Fred McNutt
70 TR6 CC54944L, in fewer pieces than last week, still rusty white