RE: Moss Header Port Matching

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Subject: RE: Moss Header Port Matching
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:13:35 -0800
        Adam:

        If the entrance to the header does not occlude any portion of
the exhaust port, then there is no virtue in gasket matching the header,
it is just extra work.
        Gasket matching is highly over rated as a horsepower trick. If
you want a bit more power, get rid of the stock Leyland Muffler and put
a Sonic Turbo or a Dynomax Turbo muffler on there. Swap out the stock
air filters and install some K&Ns. Unlike gasket matching, these tricks
will actually do something for street.

                Cheers,

                        Vance