New Tan colour question

To: jvannorman@wowway.com
Subject: New Tan colour question
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:49:57 -0500 (EST)
John:

  I went with the new tan interior and medium tan carpets with new tan edging
from RF factory.   My seats are tan leather Miatas.  I ended up with a khaki
tan Robbins top as I was in a hurry and was offered a great price.   I know
I've got multiple shades of tan, but it always gets lots of great comments.   I
have a set of RF's new fuzzy door seals in tan that I need to put on.  My
custom tonneau is another tan shade yet.

  Admittedly I've never owned one, but I would wonder about the extra cost of
everflex vinyl tops unless you really want originality.  Quality of my regular
Robbins top is excellent.

  I don't see how you would get all your vinyl to match unless you had an
expensive custom top in new tan, but I don't think an interior vinyl would be
as good for a top as the special top vinyls.

  Give us pics when you're done.

  Bruce Simms
  73 TR6