Re: Boosting A Supercharger

To: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: Boosting A Supercharger
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy,

I'm no expert on either kit, but I can make some
simple observations.  I believe the Moss kit flows a
little better as they came up with an intake as part
of the package along with the Eaton SC & Carb, but
it's over a grand more.  Sal's kit retains the classic
LBC look with the BIG SU carb(not included)

Both kits run gas through the Supercharger, but I have
yet to see anyone reporting ill effects.

It's your money

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L