Re: [6pack] Electric Fan Install Follow-up

To: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Electric Fan Install Follow-up
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
David & all

  I see by your VIN # that you have a later model TR-6.

  If you still have the thermo adapter in the top radiator hose assembly and
are not using it, this would be a good place to install the probe. A brass
fitting with the proper threads for both can be had at a good hardware or
plumbing supply store.

  This also puts the probe closer to the radiator and the fan for wiring issues.

  Dale

David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com> wrote:
  Hey list;

I'm planning to use a screw-in temperature probe with the 16" electric
puller fan
I'm installing. Can this sensor (3/8"-18) be screwed into the spot on
the water
pump currently occupied by the stock TR temp sensor rather than welding
a bung into the radiator for it?

Thanks for any help!

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO