[6pack] Mirror Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Mirror Question
From: Grant Kester <gkester@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:01:15 -0700
Dear List,

I've got the bullet-style side mirrors on my '69 TR6. I've never been
able to see/use the one on the passenger side because it's impossible
to position/turn the mirror far enough (inside the bullet sleeve) to
actually see it from the driver's seat. Is this a problem for other
folks? I was thinking of switching to one of the Lucas style non-
bullet mirrors that Moss and others sell, but I don't know if they
are any more adjust-able. Do these swivel in all directions? Do they
have a wider range of adjustments than the bullet mirrors? Also, if I
switch over am I going to be left with exposed mounting holes from
the long base of my bullet mirrors? I removed the passenger side
bullet mirror (and managed to break the mirror itself by dropping
it!) so I'm mirror-less for now. Thanks for any guidance!

Best,
Grant Kester