RE: [6pack] Bulb Equivalents

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [6pack] Bulb Equivalents
From: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:47:52 +0000
oh Bob, you poor soul...did you have to special order the lucas 380's?
yup the 1157 works - so does the 1156 for turn signals.

the front marker/turn lamps and rear side lamps may have a standard
equivalent, i think
i took the bulb in and compared at one time and bought some. just went to
pep boys.
but haven't had to replace those in a long long time - so i could be wrong.
and i have a set of spares. some from TRF and some from pep boys. I also get
my fan belts from local stores!
and the spin on oil filter! pur: 20195 i think it is. i have all the numbers
in the car if you want them.