Re: [6pack] Bulb Equivalents

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Bulb Equivalents
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:48:26 -0400
Bob;

Go to this website and follow the prompts for your year of TR6.

<http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplace
mentGuide/default.htm>

Every outside lamp is listed with "modern" numbers, for headlights,
tailights, side markers, turn signals, license plate etc. No
instrumentation lamp numbers are listed, however.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO