[6pack] TR6 Horns and Part ID

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] TR6 Horns and Part ID
From: "Andy Schwarz" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:18:41 -0700
Thanks to all for their help on the horn installation for my TR6.  I ended up
going to Autozone and getting a set (high & low tone) of horns for about $28.
They might be the red and black ones that some have mentioned.

Please look at the following picture of the steering rack after renovation.
Does anyone know what that rounded piece of sheet metal with the hole in it
is?  It is in the center of the picture.  I cannot find any reference to it in
varoius manuals.  If something goes there, I sure hope that I have it!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb48/ajs1945_album/P1010001600x450.jpg

Andy
70 TR6
Renton, WA