Re: [6pack] TR6 Horns and Part ID

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Horns and Part ID
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:07:34 +0000
>>a driver of a TR6 ... got impaled by a steering column?

You know, even taken correctly, there are things I just don't want to know
about while I'm cruising down the freeway at 70mph. So, with no roll bar, I
now have two reasons to dive towards the passenger seat shoud I hear tires
screaming, steel crashing, etc. I guess, just like a biker, at the funeral
they would all talk about how 'he was doing what he loved'.

Oh btw, Happy Dad's Day everybody.

Sloane :)
TR-69

Dont miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/