[6pack] Window Channel Replacement Made Easy

To: "'Triumph List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'"
Subject: [6pack] Window Channel Replacement Made Easy
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:27:43 -0400
I just completed the dreaded job of replacing the Window Channels....well
actually I re-lined the existing channels. Why spend over $400 for new
channels when you can do it for $6.00? Thanks to Francois over in the 6-Pack
Forum for his Velcro tip and the detailed channel removal instructions by
Brian Kemp, this was a very easy job. I also took this opportunity to add
Fat Mat to my door skins. It's unbelievable how quiet the doors are now. No
more rattles and they close with nice THUNK when you shut them. Check out
the Window Channel link on my site and all the pictures showing how to do
this job.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U