Re: RE: [6pack] Window Channel Replacement Made Easy

To: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: RE: [6pack] Window Channel Replacement Made Easy
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:04:32 -0400
Hello list!

There are quite a few sound-deadening materials available. I believe I
will
be buying Second Skin's Damplifier, as soon as I finish this Throttle
Body Injection installation.

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/store.php?category=70

Also, check out this site. Not a laboratory but interesting info
nonetheless (it's more testing than I would have done myself!).

See http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

Dave Friedlander
CF25194U+O+TBI (in process)