RE: [6pack] Window Channel Replacement Made Easy

To: "'Jim Jones'" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, "'Triumph List'"
Subject: RE: [6pack] Window Channel Replacement Made Easy
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:10:31 -0400
I got the 30' roll of 50 mil from these guys (HYPERLINK
"http://stores.ebay.com/auto-sound-supply"http://stores.ebay.com/auto-sound-
supply) on eBay.  That easily covered both driver and passenger floors &
doors, the rear shelf area and the passenger compartment side of the gas
tank. The only reason I did the tank was I could hear the gas tinkling back
in to the tank from my return line. That's only an issue if you have TBI
instead of carbs. You can see all the places I did it here (HYPERLINK
"http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FatMat.htm"http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Fa
tMat.htm). I probably have 8-10' left over.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
HYPERLINK "http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/"http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org