RE: [6pack] fan belt clearance - help!

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] fan belt clearance - help!
From: "Loriot, George" <George_Loriot@Brown.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:58:10 -0400
Thanks to all who answered - and they were right!  I could actually see the
sag in the front motor mounts, and am ordering them (TRF, no-sag ones I guess
would work).  Thanks for the quick and accurate diagnosis - this list is
great!

George Loriot vho doesn't have to remove the steering rack after all....