Re: [6pack] RE: Headlamp buckets and rims

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] RE: Headlamp buckets and rims
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:06:04 -0400
When I installed my new headlamp kits from Moss, various instructions
said the buckets could either be riveted to the fenders or screwed-in.
I opted to use stainless hex-head, slotted, machine screws. The rather
hokey spring holds the buckets in their "sockets" to the fender and the
three machine screws then hold the bucket firmly to the car. If you'd
like a set of gaskets with "tubes" for the adjusters molded-in, let me
know, I have an extra set available....

Cheers!

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO - '74 TR6