[6pack] Looking for Link to Photos of TR6s in All Colors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Looking for Link to Photos of TR6s in All Colors
From: carsickguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:39:02 -0400
Howdy,
? A coworker recently?showed up at work in a?Magenta '74 TR6.? Having only seen
one other Magenta 6 in my travels, I did a Google search yesterday looking for
info on color quantites and colors in general and found a site that had photos
of TR6s in all colors (one per).? The Magenta 6 photo is a straight on
passenger side photo with a white background - looks like a studio shot.? The
car has a roll bar with a cover over it - makes it look like a more modern
"Sport Bar."
? Has anyone else seen this site?? Anyone have it bookmarked?? I've looked
again today and I can't find it...
? Losing my mind again...
? Thanks!? Stu '76 Mimosa/Chestnut
AOL at AOL.com.