Re: [6pack] Re: Scratched TRF Alloy Drums - My Soapbox

To: <Pimento73@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Re: Scratched TRF Alloy Drums - My Soapbox
From: "Jerry Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:22:41 -0400
Hi Jack
Well, "lightening up" is exactly what my original posting was all about and
what your experience and that of others confirms.

Namely, we need to deal with our suppliers with TLC and they will usually
return the favor.

The Indiscriminate calling of anyone "idiot" casts a shotgun aspersion to a
wider target than that intended. There are others on this list who use this
term rather casually, with disturbing regularity.

Sorry about the soapbox.

But if all attempts to resolve the issue by phone calls had been exhausted
before posting on the list, we wouldn't be having this exchange.

Jerry