RE: [6pack] Left rear brake light problem

To: "Navarrette,Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Left rear brake light problem
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:45:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Vance,

I already tried changing the bulbs out to no avail.  When diconecting the red
tail light wire wire from the bulb socket, the stop light works just fine.  I
think turning on the headlight switch makes a path of least resistance for the
stop light circuit.  I'm going to try putting in a diode between the red tail
light wire and the socket connection to prevent the current going through to
the headlight switch.  Thanks for the resonse.  Greg Perry