RE: [6pack] weatherstrip clip tool

To: "robert fabie" <bobfabie@gmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] weatherstrip clip tool
From: "Campsmith, Michael (CDC/CCID/NCHHSTP)" <mgc4@CDC.GOV>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:54:53 -0400
I was able to use part of my battery hold down to seat the clips.  Use
the part with the J on the end (opposite end from the threads).  If you
need extra leverage pulling up you can affix a t-handle using a nut on
the end.

This worked well for the outer (rubber) seal.  I found the inner fuzzy
door sweeps were easier to attach if I put the clips on the door first
and then seated the sweep.

As has been stated before:  Your mileage may vary.

Michael Campsmith
1974 TR6 (now BRG)