[6pack] completely OT but i could use some help

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] completely OT but i could use some help
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:48:33 -0500
anyone near bakersfield, ca?

here's the deal: i received a letter, which i think is totally bogus, from a
company called us claims service, and they have a website
(www.usclaimsservice.com) featuring a nice building at 3801 pegasus drive,
suite 101, bakersfield, ca, 93308.  but when i go to maps.yahoo.com, they
show that address as a government building.  its near a small airport, and
i'm kind of suspicious.

anyone in the area have time to cruise by and see if they are for real?
they are claiming that the government just got $900 of mine, which if i send
this agency $60, they will help me recover it.

if they are as bogus as i think they are, and they also have my name,
previous and current address, and last 4 digits of my social, i'd like to
put them out of business.

anyway, sorry for taking up the bandwidth . . .