Re: [6pack] completely OT but i could use some help

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] completely OT but i could use some help
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:26:29 EDT
I have seen that before.  It may not be bogus, but here is the  rub.  The
govenment may in fact have your $900 but you do not have to pay  anyone to get
it.  Just send a letter to the State Treasurer's office with  the account
information.  This is a matter of public record.  I  have had this happen and
followed up on my own and got the money from the State.  These guys are
counting on
lazy people who would rather pay $60 than write  a letter or make a phone call.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO