Re: [6pack] 7in wide wheels

To: John Korsak <jkorsak@cableone.net>, "6pack@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] 7in wide wheels
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:28:41 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy John,

Hope to see you at the TRials!

If you're gonna go with 15X7s you'll probably need to
add spacers(available at most tire shops) to the
fronts and possible shave some of the upper A-Arm
material off as well as shave some of the ball joint
bolts.  Oh, plan on longer studs on the fronts as
well.  The rears will need nothing.

If you're thinking of the Konigs(I'm guessing),
consider the 16X7s...I think they can be had via e-bay
for not much more than the 15x7s.  You won't have to
do any of the about work.

Cheers,

Todd