Re: [6pack] Bouncing Speedo

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Bouncing Speedo
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:29:49 -0400
I'd like to thank all who responded to my annoying problem. I ground the
speedo end of the cable to get the proper length and also lubricated the
cable with lithium grease and have not elimated, but minimzed the problem.
Will probably tinker more but currently ended up sending my carbs out to
Gary Martin for a rebuild (due to other issues).

Thanks,
Bruce