Re: [6pack] 7in wide wheels

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, John Korsak
Subject: Re: [6pack] 7in wide wheels
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:41:21 +0000
FWIW, the 15x7 wheels that I bought for my TR6 in the 70's do not
require any spacers, and I didn't have to change the wheel studs. The
lugs nuts are the closed end extended sleeve style, and they actually
go into the wheels. The clearance at the uper a-arm IS close. When I
had adhesive wheel weights on the inside of the rims, they had grooves
cut into them by the a-arms. I do not remember the back spacing, but I
have a couple of them off of the car now and I'll try to remember to
measure them this weekend.

Kai Radicke had a real nice looking set of new Konig 16x7 wheels for
sale at VTR last week, at what looked to me to be a very reasonable
price. You may want to check them out (unless of course you are locked
into 15" tires).

NFI.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U