RE: [6pack] autopower roll bar question

To: "forzion@maine.rr.com" <forzion@maine.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] autopower roll bar question
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 02:25:59 +0000
I confess this is largely a cosmetic exercise and a way to implement a better
wind breaker solution than the Moss wind breaker that I am currently using (it
is effective but I don't like the way it attaches). I hoped that even a
cosmetic roll bar would be better than nothing in the very unlikely event that
I tip it over.

Is there a better structural roll bar that doesn't steal valuable interior
real estate ?. We really struggle on long extended trips to fit everything in
as it is.

Stan