RE: [6pack] autopower roll bar question

To: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "Robert N. Clark"
Subject: RE: [6pack] autopower roll bar question
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:00:58 -0400
 I ran a national level event this past weekend. Yesterday somebody in my run
group rolled their Mini. Smooth surface, nothing to hook on. it is making me
think real serously about that pretend roll bar in my car. My better half was
at the event to see the rollover, it was pretty dramatic. I think her being
there to see it answered any question about my installing a real roll bar
though. She voiced her opinion on the way home:)Marty
Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com