RE: [6pack] CD-175 Mixture adjustment?

To: "rweber" <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [6pack] CD-175 Mixture adjustment?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:02:31 -0700
        Ron:

        Here are some links to some very helpful articles I shamelessly
stole from the web.

http://home.comcast.net/~v.navarrette/TR6_tech/TR250_carburetors_I.zip

http://home.comcast.net/~v.navarrette/TR6_tech/TR250_carburetors_II.zip

http://home.comcast.net/~v.navarrette/TR6_tech/TR250_carburetors_III.zip

        Some of the pictures are missing, it was the best I could do.
According to the articles your 71 carbs should be fully adjustable. If
they are not they have been modified or replaced with earlier carbs. The
articles should help understanding how to adjust the earlier style
carbs.

        Vance