[6pack] Death by Hummer, and other cheery topics.

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Subject: [6pack] Death by Hummer, and other cheery topics.
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:57:28 -0700
        Kai:

        Glad to hear that other people drive naked too. =:-o

        The possibility of a head injury seems like a very real risk, so
I will take your concerns to heart and continue to drive naked.
        As for getting t-boned by a Hummer, all I can say is that is the
advantage of the later TR6s. They have those *massive* side impact door
beams which will protect you from the occasional Hummer. The door beams
are so good that in most cases they will still be able to identify your
remains from dental records. Those less fortunate souls in earlier TR6s
will be forced to be buried in the "Tomb of the Unknown Triumph". Tsk,
tsk.
        I feel safer just thinking about it. Thank you Uncle Sam, for
caring about me.

        Vance