RE: [6pack] Differential Leak

To: "Stuart Thompson" <stuartt@tlthompson.com>, "6 Pack list"
Subject: RE: [6pack] Differential Leak
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:00:08 -0700
        Stuart:

        Eventually, it will be a problem. Try tightening the bolts for
the cover. Mine had a leak until I retightened every bolt on the diff
cover.
        Since there is no way to check the fluid level except by filling
it to overflowing, and filling it is a pain, I recommend fixing your
leak for you peace of mind.

        Vance