[6pack] Evil Devil Clutch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Evil Devil Clutch
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:17:09 EDT
I recently installed a Victoria British clutch master cylinder repair  kit.
I have bled the lines and everything seems fine.  If I'm just  sitting with
the engine off I have a solid clutch pedal and the gears shift  easily.
However, once I begin to drive the car I get an occasional soft  pedal and the
gears
will not shift.  At times it is as if there is no  clutch at all and the pedal
will go to the floor.  If I give it a pump  or two I'm suddenly back in
business with everything working for a shift or  two.  I have noticed that if I
keep a very slight pressure on the  clutch pedal while driving, (reasonably
uncomfortable with a TR6 clutch),  everything works fine.

Can anyone help me exorcise the gremlins?
Thanks,
Ken
CF55382