Re: [6pack] emissions controls

To: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] emissions controls
From: <johnehorton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 16:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
I want to have more access to the engine compartment.   I worked for seven
years in Arizona to get the law changed and was able to do so.  I also plan to
change carbs to SU or port injection.  This would be the first step.  Thanks
John H.

Hugh Barber <tr6nut@verizon.net> wrote: John,

Don't know why you would want to yank the canister.  It has little to no
effect on power or driveability (if its working correctly).  If you must
remove it, you'll need to figure out a way to vent the gas tank.

Hugh Barber
Stafford, VA
'73 TR6

johnehorton@yahoo.com wrote:
> Does anyone know if removing the emissions I.E. carbon canister cause aby
>problems? I intend to plug the openings.
>
> John 1976 TR6

photos & more.