Re: [6pack] TR6 Transmission - no time for EBAY

To: "Joe Merone" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Transmission - no time for EBAY
From: Somebody <triumph.tr4@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:10:54 -0400
On 9/11/07, Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> All:
>
> While cleaning up my TR6 last night for this weekend's
> British Invasion I looked over in the corner of the
> garage and saw the 4-speed (non OD)  transmission that
> I put there back in June.

Good luck on selling that thing. I'd be surprised if it has any value.
I have quite a few of them around and so do some of my friends.
We sometimes brainstorm on creative uses for them.  (new thread?)

Please don't take this as my dumping on your attempt to sell it.
Rather I just thought I'd temper your expectations.

-Scott Tilton