Re: [6pack] removing windshield scratches

To: jsvannorman@gmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] removing windshield scratches
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:17:01 -0400
 John,

You may be out of luck unless you can find someone who does windshield
polishing.? I have a couple friends who work at the local glass shop and they
wont even touch those type of scratches and have told me that they will not
come out so they dont try.? I would think a few calls to a few auto glass shops
in your area would give you an answer for your area.

I have State Farm insurance and when I had the same problem I called my
insurance company and they agreed to replace the glass for my comprehensive
deductible.? So it cost me a $100 for a new windshield.? It wouldnt have cost
me a thing if the windshield wasnt harder for them to get and didnt cost them
so much.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)