Re: [6pack] 6-PACK TRials Caravan

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] 6-PACK TRials Caravan
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:18:58 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Due to other commitments, I won't be going to Hershey - but I'll be with
you in spirit.

However, in your travels to Hershey, if you see a white van with a white
Honda on an open trailer and the occupants of the van are waving madly,
it's probably me (on my way to the SCCA Solo nationals).

Don't worry, I'm not driving the Honda. I'm just riding out with a buddy.
Well, you might worry a tad, I'll be driving a Ford Focus at nationals...
the car is quite evil. In fact, I'd probably have a better chance at a
trphy in the Honda, but I digress (as usual).

Have fun in Hershey.

rml
Consultant            MIT IS&T unix-linux-help |
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489